Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Agnes!

Agnes turned 2 today! We are going to celebrate more in a week and a half when I get to visit them all in Washington, but hopefully she still has a great day today.

Here are a few pictures of her over the past year. To me she is still just a baby, but I guess she is growing up fast. I tried to put the pictures according to a timeline, but it was hard to tell on some of them.


This one was actually maybe 2 months before her 1st birthday, but I really like the picture a lot.

These next four are all from her last birthday.





These ones are from the winter just after her last birthday.





These are spring and summer ones






And these last ones are ones from just the past two months. 






1 comment:

Talitha said...

haha I thought it was Hanna's birthday yesterday so I massaged Nathanael. He told me it was Agnas birthday not Hanna's. I went with the picture on the calendar and couldn't tell, I should have looked better.