Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dentist and Kindergarten Registration

The week after General Conference we had a big family dentist appointment. They got us all (not Asher or Agnes yet) in for back-to-back and some overlapping appointments. We started the day by getting Elliott registered for Kindergarten next year. As we talk to him about it he seems excited, but also maybe a little nervous. When we took him in his next year's teacher did a short screening test with him. She came back and said that he is really smart just like all of his siblings. Next year we will have four kids at the school! There is definitely a Swift family presence there. Luckily all of our children have built a very good reputation with the teachers and everyone else.





Just another Asher picture. Usually I only think to get out my camera for special occasions, but I am trying to remember to take pictures all the time of Asher so we have some from when he was a small baby.




The children all did great at the dentist. There was only one cavity among the four of them. Of course no cavities for Elliott was no surprise because he hardly has any teeth left to get cavities in. We have been working on brushing and by the looks of our bathrooms every night I have been wondering if any toothpaste ever makes it on to the toothbrushes. But I guess they have been doing a great job!





It didn't go so well for Rebecca and I though. We brush and floss like crazy, but she still had 2 cavities and I had 3 cavities! I thought I was past the cavity stage because I hadn't had one for maybe 5 years or so. I think it is the lack of fluoride in the water in Pocatello.

No comments: