Sunday, May 28, 2017

Last Day of School

I got to go with Ethan on his Last Day of School Field Trip. They did the same events that Julia did last year.

First was roller skating. Ethan and I had a blast. I think I know more of the children Ethan's age in his school than I did Julia's last year. So I was able to play the skating games with lots of them.









After skating we went to the park for a picnic lunch. The students all ate their lunches quick so they could play. Ethan and his friends played 500. It was fun to see them play the same games that I played when I was in elementary school. I got to throw first.



Then off to the bowling alley. We got a game and a half in. Ethan was happy with his 95 score in the first game. And then he was super excited in the second game when he got a strike.







We had a great year of school. Julia, Ethan, and Christian all liked their teachers and I can tell that they did learn and grow during the year. Sometimes I wish the school had more resources to do things like art, music, and P.E., but I think they do a good job with the resources that they do have.

1 comment:

Talitha said...

wow good job on Ethan's "95" maybe bowling will be his thing!