Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lots of Snow

We have had a ton of snow the past couple of weeks. I guess Pocatello gets the most snow in the month of December, but this year I have heard we have been getting an unusually large amount. One neighbor told me this is the most we have had in 3 years and another neighbor told me it was the most we have had in 14 years. It really started to fall right after Julia told me she missed the snow we had in Alaska and she prayed for it to snow a lot more that night :) It has been snowing since then every day for about two weeks now. The weather forecast says that we should have a break for the next couple of days at least. With all the snow the kids have been loving helping me shovel the driveway (they have a couple kid sized shovels), build a snow fort, have snowball fights, and sled down the ravine in our back yard. I think the snow has been a lot more fun knowing that it will probably be all melted in just a few weeks.







No comments: