Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad Swift!!!

Just wanted to wish my parents happy anniversary. Most of you who are reading this know that they are serving a mission in the Philippines right now. They have been out for over a year now and in February they will be coming home. They are setting a great example for our children and Rebecca and I who would also like to serve a mission as a couple once we retire.

Anyway, my parents are both converts to the church. They met through the Air Force when they were both in California. I am grateful for all of the things they have taught me throughout my life. They are wonderful parents and grandparents. Speaking of that, they have 8 children and by the time they get back from their mission and Nathanael and Mary-Anne have their baby, they will have 23 grandchildren!!!


4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Thanks for the nice post and I got the hint.

Mary-Anne said...

I was wondering what number grandchild this new baby would be! I've lost count. Ha!

Mary-Anne said...

Wait a minute ... am I missing something here??

The Swift said...

Congrats