Sunday, October 14, 2012

Highlights from General Conference - Part 1

General Conference was great. We thought we would post on some of our favorite talks, so if you didn't get a chance to watch it all you can check out some of the ones that we liked.

The first one that we wanted to post on was a very touching talk by Elder Shayne M. Bowen titled "Because I Live, Ye Shall Live Also." You can access it by clicking on the following link.


In this talk Elder Bowen addresses the subject of coping with the death of a child. He shares his own experiences from when his child passed away and how the gospel changed his sadness and anger into hope and gratitude for the resurrection. Although he is specifically talking to those who have lost a child, the talk has application to anyone who is grieving with the loss of a loved one.



1 comment:

Malachi and Layne said...

I cried durring his ENTIRE talk! It was amazing- but I am over parinoid about my kids now, wont let them leave my sight!